A single-day, micro-conference focused entirely on Instagram at Disneyland in Anaheim, California with Carly Anderson and Chelsea and Nate Day (and more).
It’s more important than ever to grow and maintain an authentic audience on Instagram. Creative, beautiful, like-worthy photos help. But how do you maintain an account that consistently engages your current audience and continues earning new followers? And what steps should you take to keep your audience engaged, interested, and thirsty for more?
Learn from experts who have mastered the art and rhythm of storytelling and growth of their personal brands on Instagram. What guides them as they choose what to post each day. Where do they find ideas for the content they share? And how do they seek out those perfect photos and videos to add to an ever-growing stream of awesomeness? How have they adapted to changing technology and algorithms that affect which photos display in someone’s feed?
Join us at Disneyland for an entire day focused just on Instagram. Discover how these professionals spot their photo-worthy moments, make an art and a sizeable following of their Instagram content, and how this open doors to new opportunities.
What you can expect
- Get the tips and tricks Instagram masters use to maximize their photo and video engagement.
- Determine what value you can offer to earn new followers.
- Elevate your own photography skills and knowledge.
- Master photo editing directly on your phone, and know why you should always post-process your photos.
- Know what to do differently with photos taken from your phone vs. a DSLR camera.
- Understand the latest Instagram algorithms and how they affect visibility of posts.
- Hear best practices for working with brands and how to implement them.
- See what brands look for in influencer marketing, and how you could turn a short-term project into a long-term relationship.
- Understand Instagram’s role in your overall social strategy.
- Learn how to adopt a consistent content schedule and compliment your feed with Instagram Stories.
Want to elevate your Insta-game? Whether you’re a novice who started ’gramming recently, or a more advanced user with multiple Instagram accounts, you’ll benefit from everything these speakers have to share.
Carly Anderson is founder of Lipgloss and Crayons, a lifestyle brand that focuses on fashion for the every girl, female empowerment and body positivity, raising a daughter to be happy and confident, and family fun. Carly is passionate about empowering women to celebrate their beauty and to find confidence in every stage of life. Her #justwearthesuit community created a space where women can share their journeys and find encouragement along the way. Carly loves supporting women as they chase their dreams, and encourages them to do so with style and passion! Carly lives in Los Angeles with her musician hubby, and a sassy preschooler.
Chelsea and Nate Day run Someday I’ll Learn, and are on a mission to share smart ideas for adventurous families. They set out to make everyday life more efficient and inspire people to seize fun opportunities. Nate offers up hands-on fatherhood and a forthright approach to life’s challenges. Chelsea adds color with creative how-tos and commentary about rugged living in a modern era. Their site culminates in a he-said-she-said humorous journal that documents our daily exploits.
They believe that life doesn’t have to be lived on anyone’s terms but your own, and even the smallest moments can hold BIG life lessons.
Grab your ticket now before this event sells out!