FLOCK organizes one-day influencer and blogger summit events. Our next event is an SEO intensive titled, What Nobody Told You About SEO, on September 15th, 2018 in San Diego, California! This event will be held at the beautiful Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn on Shelter Island. Get your early bird ticket for only $149. This event is all about SEO for your blog and what you need to look for in your analytics. Finding the right SEO blogging conference can be hard. Do you need help understanding how to use Yoast and Google Search Console? This event is for you!
Join us at Humphreys Half Moon Inn to learn more about SEO and how to grow your brand. Expert Kuleen Lashley will walk you through SEO and answer your questions. Go back to the basics and fill in those SEO knowledge gaps. Not only will you get hands-on experience learning WHAT to do. You will learn WHY to do it.
What you can expect
- Get hands-on experience configuring Yoast with step-by-step guidance and explanation.
- Learn more about the Yoast plugin and how to use it to your SEO advantage.
- Unlock the mystery of Google Search Console.
- Learn about sitemaps and submit yours to Google.
- Find out the common SEO mistakes bloggers make and learn how to fix them.
- Ask and get answers to your SEO questions from a fellow blogger who speaks your language.
We are also excited to hear from influencer network Sway Group. Learn more about their network and how they work with influencers.
Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn is a full-service resort on beautiful Shelter Island in the Point Loma community of San Diego. Call ahead to secure your room rates starting at $169 a night! Humphrey’s Half Moon in is just a few minutes from the San Diego International Airport.