A one-day conference focused on SEO, analytics, Pinterest, and driving traffic to your site, happening in Phoenix, Arizona.
This one-day intensive is for online content creators, bloggers, or business owners who want to learn how to get better search results and more accurate exposure on Google, Pinterest, and other search engines. Websites depend on traffic to be successful. You need to be working hard on different avenues to drive traffic to your blog. If you’ve ignored SEO, Pinterest insights, or other site analytics for a long time, and maybe dismissed it as something that will take care of itself, you have much more to learn!
Pinterest is a search engine in itself. With 300 million active users, how do you take advantage of that audience to see additional pageviews coming in from Pinterest daily? Learn how to use Pinterest to your advantage by understanding the latest in best practices and understanding how your analytics and insights fit in. Visual searches on Pinterest have more than doubled in one year. 97% of Pinterest searches are unbranded. Pinterest drives 200% more traffic than Twitter.
Content creators, bloggers, business owners, and influencers must all adapt and adjust to our ever-changing industry and new ways to find growth. Whether it be social media or your blog, you need to know how to analyze your traffic and make constant adjustments to keep your audience coming back.
Join us for an entire day focused on driving traffic to your blog. Discover how these professionals have learned to dive deep into their analytics, adjust to changing algorithm, use Google search console, and how they have Pinterest working to get traffic to their sites.
What you can expect
- Get hands-on experience configuring Yoast with step-by-step guidance and explanation.
- Learn about keyword research and how best to tackle it.
- Unlock the mystery of Google Search Console.
- Learn about sitemaps and submit yours to Google.
- Find out common mistakes bloggers make and learn how to fix them.
- Ask and get answers to your questions about SEO and Pinterest.
- Dive deep into your analytics and see what your numbers are telling you.
- Know where your traffic is coming from and how to keep them coming back.
- Understand how to optimize Pinterest to drive even more traffic to your site.
- Optimize your social media accounts to boost SEO and referral traffic.
- Develop a Pinterest strategy that will drive more traffic to your site.