A one-day conference focused on Pinterest, click-throughs, and driving traffic in Manhattan, New York City, with speakers to be announced soon.
Are you getting lots of views on your social platforms, but having a hard time converting those views to visits (to your website)? We know many consumers head to Pinterest to help them make buying decisions. Pinterest, Facebook groups, Instagram Stories, and more are all great ways to drive more traffic to your website. Pinterest is a huge search engine and a perfect place to get traffic for your site. This conference is focused on learning just how to do that.
Attendees will learn about the newest in best practices to convert social traffic to website traffic. Our speakers will share their experience and expertise on all things you need to know.
At this one day event, you’ll see how online content creators are creating pins, sharing engaging stories, maintaining evergreen posts, and most importantly, how they get click-through to their content.
We are thrilled to partner with Convene for this full-day intensive at their 5th Avenue location in Manhattan, just around the corner from Grand Central Station. Not only will you have a full day of learning. You’ll also get to experience Convene’s comfortable working space and amenities, plus food all day!
What you can expect
- How to title a pin to show up in searches
- How to maximize Instagram Stories with both swipe up and no swipe up
- Pinning strategy, how much to pin and when to pin
- Hashtags: when, where, and how much?
- Tools and apps to help you succeed
- Creating Smartloops and how they should be set up
- Pinning from Instagram and why you would do this
- IGTV and TikTok: Where you need to be and why
- How to organize your Pinterest boards and how many to have
- How to create video content that you can use across multiple platforms
- Getting an audience to click through to your site from all avenues
When you walk through the doors at Convene’s 530 Fifth Avenue location, you’ll feel like you’ve turned left into Business Class. If business is family, consider this home. Just a few blocks from Grand Central and Bryant Park, this is our next-generation workplace in Midtown Manhattan. With over 116,000 square feet of beautifully appointed amenities spanning four floors, you’ll forget you’re at work.